You can change your email notifications in your Aircall App (as a user or administrator) or in the Aircall dashboard (if you're an administrator)
Currently you are able to update the following email notifications (some of them are only available for administrators):
- Voicemails: Get an email each time a voicemail is left on one of the numbers you're associated to. The email includes a link to the voicemail recording and the mp3 file. This notification is available for all users, and is activated by default.
- Assigned calls: Get an email when someone in your team assigns you a call, so you can follow-up even if your Aircall app isn't open
- Invoices: Receive by email every month your Aircall invoice (as a PDF). This notification is available only for administrators, and is activated by default.
- Daily Follow Up list: Receive every morning the list of missed calls and voicemails that are still pending follow-up by you and your team. The email is sent at 8am in each user's personal timezone. This notification is available for all users and de-activated by default.
- Activity Summary: Receive a recap of your call activity (inbound, outbound and total calls, % of missed calls). You can choose the frequency : daily at 8am (in your timezone), weekly on Monday morning at 8am, Monthly on the 1st of the following month, at 8am. This notification is available only for administrators and is de-activated by default.