Aircall adds value to your business' voice channel through a seamless integration, time-saving automations and collaboration features.
Before you start using the Aircall CTI, you must:
- Add users to the your Call Center
- Create a softphone layout in order to automatically pop-up contact profiles for incoming calls
1. Add users to the recently installed Call Center (Aircall CTI):
- Go to Setup > search for "Call Center" on the quick find bar
- Click on "Call Centers" > Select "Aircall CTI for Salesforce"
- Click on "Manage Call Center Users"
- Search for your users by typing their name > Click on "Find"
- Pick the users who should have access to the Aircall CTI within Salesforce
- Click "Add to Call Center"
2. Create a Softphone Layout:
- Go to "Setup home"
- Search "Softphone" in the search bar
- Click on "SoftPhone Layouts"
- Click on "New" > Name it and select the box "Is Default Layout"
- For "Inbound" Call Type and under "Screen Pop Settings", edit:
- "Single-matching record" (3rd point below) > select "Pop detail page"
- "Multiple-matching records" (4th point below) > select "Pop to search page"
Your SoftPhone Layout's Screen Pop Settings should look like the following:
Additionally, if you wish to log every interaction in Salesforce, follow the steps below:
- Login to your aircall dashboard
- Go to "Company" > "Integrations" > "Add an integration"
- Select "Salesforce Sales Cloud" or "Salesforce Service Cloud"
- Click on "Add this integration"
- Login to your Salesforce account and authorize Aircall to access your account
** NOTE **
We provide two types of Salesforce integrations with distinct outcomes:
- SF Sales Cloud: creates Tasks for every call made or received on Aircall / creates Leads for all numbers not present in Salesforce
- SF Service Cloud: creates Cases for every call made or received on Aircall / creates Contacts for all numbers not present in Salesforce
That's all, congrats!!
Refresh the page and you should be able to see your Aircall CTI inside the Lightning UI, click-to-dial from Salesforce, and pop-up screens for incoming calls!!