The live board is an interface that displays real time metrics on your Aircall activity. It is available if you are on the ENTERPRISE plan.
Cool! Where can I find it? In the Calls section, by clicking on Activity Feed, then switching the LIVE button.
Nice. How does it work?
It is composed of two main sections: real time metrics, and real time calls.
Real time metrics
- Service level: it is used to represent the quality of a call center. It basically displays the percentage of inbound calls answered below a certain threshold, chosen by the admin. For ex, if the service level is 30 sec, the exact calculation is : Service Level = (nb of inbound calls answered in less than 30 sec) / (nb of inbound calls answered)
- Calls waiting: This is the number of inbound calls currently waiting for an answer (not answered yet).
- Missed calls last 30 min: pretty self explanatory ;)
- Longest waiting time: referring to the customer who's been waiting for an answer the longest and currently still waiting.
- Average waiting time last hour: This is the average waiting time of all inbound calls answered from the last hour.
- Users availability: We display the users attached to a line, and their status: Available (green), In call (Yellow), Not available (Red).
Real time calls
In this section are displayed all calls in real time.